بسم الله الرحيم الرحيم
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews:
Lippincott Illustrated Biochemistery :
lippincott's illustrated reviews: biochemistry:
First-and-best resource for studying the essentials of biochemistry. Teachers and students depend on this text to help them to cover and as quickly review, integrate large amounts of critical and complex information and assimilate . For more than two decades, faculty and students have praised this best-selling biochemistry textbook for its matchless illustrations that make concepts come to life.
- This book book help you to master all the latest biochemistry knowledge, thanks to extensive revisions and it allways updated content throughout, including an expanded chapter on macro nutrients, a completely new chapter on micro nutrients, and much more. A bonus chapter on blood clotting with new, additional questions is included online.
- See how applies to everyday healthcare through integrative, chapter-based cases as well as “Clinical” boxes throughout.
- Study effortlessly with a concise outline format, abundant full-color artwork, and chapter overviews and summaries.
- Look for icons that signal an animation at the Point or an integrative clinical case in the Appendix.
- Assess and reinforce your learning with more than 200 new review questions available online.
Chapter 1: Amino Acids
Chapter 2: Protein Structure
Chapter 3: Globular Proteins
Chapter 4: Fibrous Proteins
Chapter 5: Enzymes
Chapter 6: Bioenergetics and Oxidative Phosphorylation
Chapter 7: Introduction to Carbohydrates
Chapter 8: Introduction to Metabolism and Glycolysis
Chapter 9: Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle and Pyruvate Dehydrogenase
Chapter 10: Gluconeogensis
Chapter 11: Glycogen Metabolism
Chapter 12: Metabolism of Monosaccharides and Disaccharides
Chapter 13: Pentose Phosphate Pathway and Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate
Chapter 14: Glycosaminoglycans, Proteoglycans, and Glycoproteins
Chapter 15: Dietary Lipid Metabolism
Chapter 16: Fatty Acid, Triacylglycerol, and Ketone Body Metabolism
Chapter 17: Phospholipid, Glycosphingolipid, and Eicosanoid Metabolism
Chapter 18: Cholesterol, Lipoprotein, and Steroid Metabolism
Chapter 19: Amino Acids: Nitrogen Disposal
Chapter 20: Amino Acid Degradation and Synthesis
Chapter 21: Amino Acids: Conversion to Specialized Products
Chapter 22: Nucleotide Metabolism
Chapter 23: Metabolic Effects of Insulin and Glucagon
Chapter 24: The Feed-Fast Cycle
Chapter 25: Diabetes Mellitus
Chapter 26: Obesity
Chapter 27: Nutrition: Macronutrients
Chapter 28: Micronutrients: Vitamins
Chapter 29: Micronutrients: Minerals
Chapter 30: DNA Structure, Replication, and Repair
Chapter 31: RNA Structure, Synthesis, and Processing
Chapter 32: Protein Synthesis
Chapter 33: Regulation of Gene Expression
Chapter 34: Biotechnology and Human Disease
Chapter 35: Blood Clotting
Appendix: Clinical cases
Also you can download lippincott questions and answers pharmacology and pathology here
File size and download