بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Moore clinical anatomy :
Moore anatomy pdf :
Clinically Oriented human anatomy ; the best book for understanding the anatomy
Clinically Oriented Anatomy text, this resource is widely acclaimed for the relevance of its emphasizing anatomy essential to physical diagnosis for primary care, clinical correlations, , and understanding the anatomical basis of emergency medicine and general surgery. The text’s hallmark blue Clinical Boxes highlight the practical value of anatomy,, interpretation of diagnostic imaging accompanied by extensive surface anatomy and medical imaging features that clarify key concepts and structures to help build clinical confidence and equip students for success in practice.
- Renowned blue Clinical Boxes explore the practical applications of anatomy, you will find helpful icons distinguish the type of clinical information covered in each.
- New and updated surface anatomy and physical examination photos help you grasp the clinical context for key structures and skills.
- Surface Anatomy boxes with overlay illustrations enhance your clinical and diagnostic capabilities.
- Medical Imaging boxes containing a wealth of plain and contrast radiographic, MR, CT, and ultrasonographic images provide a real-life clinical perspective that strengthens your anatomical knowledge and application.
- A thorough “Overview and Basic Concepts” chapter equips you with the foundational understanding of systemic information, terminology, and basic concepts.
- Chapter outlines and illustrated tables highlight key topics and information for efficient study.
- Also you can can find online resources that include multiple choice, board-style review questions that can help you for course and licensing exams, a lot of cases studies and narrated animations that enrich clinical understanding.
File size and download
Also you can download human anatomy atlas 2021 for free just click here