بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Master the nuances of dermatologic diagnosis, Washington Manual style! The Washington Manual family of references are universally respected as focused, user-friendly, clinically relevant handbooks that provide essential, “in-the-trenches” know how for physicians of all experience levels. The Washington Manual of Dermatology Diagnostics carries on this tradition, equipping you to efficiently evaluate the complete spectrum of skin disorders so you can manage them appropriately.
- Accurately diagnose a full range of skin diseases and disorders, from inflammatory conditions through infections and infestations, reactive disorders and drug eruptions, disorders of pigmentation, benign and malignant lesions, and disorders of the hair and nails, to cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease.
- Master dermatologic surgery techniques including biopsies, electrosurgery, cryotherapy, photodynamic therapy, Mohs micrographic surgery, laser surgery, and wound healing.
- Effectively assess pediatric and geriatric conditions with complete, separate chapters on these important areas.
- Find the information you need quickly thanks to a compact, quick-reference format.
- Approach clinical challenges from any direction with appendices that organize differential diagnoses by primary lesion, morphological groups, and anatomical region, as well as pediatric differential diagnoses
File size and download