بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Pharmacology cases pdf
You will find in this book a lot of cases more than 150 patient cases that teach you how to apply the principles of pharmacotherapy to real-world clinical practice.
A Patient-Focused Approach uses 157 patient cases to help you develop the skills necessary to identify and resolve the most common drug therapy problems encountered in daily clinical practice. The case chapters are organized into organ system sections that correspond to those of the companion textbook. This proven effective case-based approach makes the book perfect for PharmD, Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, and other allied health course.
This book will help you to :
- Evaluate therapeutic alternatives
- Develop methods to evaluate the therapeutic outcome.
- Identify actual or potential drug therapy problems.
• Determine the desired therapeutic ooutcome.
- Communicate and the implement the pharmacotherapeutic plan.
Also you will find :
- A compelling range of cases – from a single disease state to multiple disease states and drug-related problems.
- Realistic patient presentations that include medical history, physical examination, and laboratory data, followed by a series of questions using a systematic, problem-solving approach.
- Appendices containing valuable information on medical abbreviations, laboratory tests, mathematical conversion factors, and anthropometrics.
File size and download