Cases files: Emergency midicine
Case files: pharmacologyExperience with clinical cases is key to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Pharmacology provides 56 true- to-life clinical cases that illustrate essential concepts in pharmacology. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key basic science concepts, definitions of key terms
Case files: Orthopaedic Surgery
Experience with clinical cases is key to excelling in your rotations and post-graduate training. Case Files: Orthopaedic Surgery gives you 45 true-to-life cases that illustrate concepts critical to managing common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Each case includes a concise and accurate patient presentation, key exam findings, and clear radiologic images where applicable. Additionally, cases include in-depth discussions of the injury or condition represented, replete with evidence-based practice recommendations, basic procedural tips and techniques, and discussion of potential complications, pitfalls, and ultimate patient outcomes. Review questions and clinical pearls reinforce learning.
- Learn from 45 high-yield cases, each with review questions
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
- Polish your approach to clinical problems and think like a surgeon
- Perfect for students, orthopaedic interns, and residents who encounter orthopaedic conditions in daily practice.
Case files: cardiology
Case files: pediatric
- Learn from 58 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving
- Perfect for medical, dental, and physician assistant students preparing for gross anatomy course exams and the Boards