بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The Color Atlas & Synopsis of Family Medicine
This app contain more than 2,400 full-color
photographs that help the clinicians visually diagnose the conditions and diseases most often encountered in clinical practice.This edition of the Color Atlas & Synopsis of Family Medicine covers the full scope of family medicine, with more than 2,400 full-color photographs depicting classic and unusual appearances of common diseases most often seen in daily clinical practice. This unique atlas is organized by the way patients present, so it is perfect for the busy clinicians. Why the app is the best? Because each chapter on it begin with a story that ties the photographs to real-life patients. Coverage for each condition includes: Patient Story, Epidemiology, Etiology and Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Management.
- Special sections on women's health, physical/sexual abuse, and substance abuse.
- No Internet connection needed to view the app after it has been downloaded. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
- New appendix on “Chronic Pain” to help manage this ubiquitous problem.
- Insightful legends with each photographs.
- Includes pediatric and adult conditions.
File size and download
Obb File Download