An Insider’s Guide to Clinical Medicine
- Contains everything required for practical examination for medical students (both undergraduates and postgraduates).
- Each of the chapter has been organized and described under the headings of case sheet format, diagnosis format, discussion on symptomatology, discussion on examination and summary of findings.
- Comprehensive collection of all aspects of practical examination: Long Cases, Short Cases and Semi-long Cases; ECGs and X-rays; Instruments and Spotters; and Laboratory data interpretation.
- Separate chapter on prerequisites for practical examination and common cases.
- Exclusive sections for case sheet format, diagnosis format and system-wise summary of findings.
- Annexures for last minute revision which include commonly asked definitions and grading systems with standard references.
- Chapters on comprehensive geriatric assessment and approach to psychiatric illnesses.
- All the clinical aspects have been thoroughly verified from standard textbooks and articles.
- All the clinical examination skills have been described in a simple language with relevant illustrations.
- For ease of understanding and revision, most of the points have been put in tabular format.