Trusted by clinicians for more than 75 years, Conn’s Current Therapy presents today’s evidence-based information along with the personal experience and discernment of expert physicians. The 2023 edition is an excellent resource for a wide range of healthcare professionals, including primary care, subspecialists, and allied health, providing current treatment information in a concise yet in-depth format. Nearly 350 topics have been carefully reviewed and updated to bring you state-of-the-art content in even the most rapidly changing areas of medicine.
- Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new chapters on leg edema and venous stasis, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C), monoclonal antibodies, and genetic testing.
- Incorporates more electronic links throughout the text that connect the reader to apps and clinical prediction tools that can easily be accessed in practice.
- Features thoroughly reviewed and updated information from many new authors and two new associate editors, Drs. Joel J. Heidelbaugh and Ernestine M. Lee, who offer a fresh perspective and their unique personal experience and judgment.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.