بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
This book will serve as a helpful learning manual for undergraduate and PG students preparing for MBBS, FCPS, MD, MRCP, FRACP or any other equivalent examination in internal medicine or any other related subspecialty.
- An easy book to learn the approach in common short cases with the basic knowledge and skill, essential for presentation and interpretation in any examination.
- A complete outline of comprehensive medical encounter including physical examination and interpretation of gathered information to formulate a diagnosis.
- Provides short notes and brief discussions on various common diseases, helpful for a quick review without going through voluminous textbooks.
- 800 coloured photographs are there to help the students to develop a good clinical eye.
- Easy to understand, concise, yet full of necessary information.
File size and download